HAWAIIAN ISLAND STYLE Trop Rocker Ricky Hana has a new 5-song EP titled "Summer!" and every song was written for his favorite season....Summer! Ricky Hana is a 2010/2011 Hawaii Music Award winner and also has the lead song in the thriller "Deadly Honeymoon" on Lifetime HD and the Lifetime Movie Network.
All songs, vocals, instruments, production, mixing/mastering by Ricky Hana. Trumpet and background vocals on Honolulu Hula by Big Kahuna.
1) Waikiki Beach Ukulele Blues - was chillaxin at my fav spot on Waikiki Beach one day and just started playing my uke and this was the result
2) Another Pacifico Night - remembering sum college summers I spent on the beaches of Mexico
3) Honolulu Hula - looks can be deceiving!
4) Bottoms Up - party all summer long after getting dumped.
5) Surfin’ at Canoes - where I’ve been surfing for over 40 years. That sweet break right at Waikiki Beach. Taught my son how to surf there when he was 8 yeas old! It’s also the cover of the record. The girl on the surfboard is one I use on my other records. Her name is Ana and she’s the definitive tropical surfer girl.