We're so happy to share these fun songs with you!!
These are perfect to listen to, sing along with, and dance with your children.
1) ABC Tango - Learn the ABC's to a unique "Tango" rhythm.
2) I'm Sorry - Helps kids learn the phrases "I'm sorry" and "That's OK" in an Easy-to-Remember upbeat song!
3) Love You Song - Put your child on your lap and sing while holding him/her and swinging together. Hug your child tight at the end <3
4) What Day of the Week - Learn the days Mon. through Fri. with this nice and smooth song.
5) (A-a) Apple Chants - Pronounce the letters A to Z and various words along with this nice and cool song.
6) If You're Happy - Let your energetic children move around!
7) The Finger Family - Learn family members with fingerplay.
8) You and Me - A great song to get started.
1-Call out your child's name, and he/she will respond, "Here!"
2-Ask "Where are you?" along with the song, and he/she says "Here!!" (louder), pointing him(her)self.
3-Say "Hello!", and he/she says "Hello!" back
4-Ask "How are you?" and he/she says "Good!" "Fine!" or whatever they can say with his/her favorite gesture.
9) Jumping Frog - Jump like a frog and have fun!
10) I Love Sweets - It's fun to have each sweet-flashcard scattered as children dash to each and pretend to eat it when they hear the word.
11) How's the Weather? - Learn weather terms.
12) 13) Shuttle Run Game - 13) is a Xmas version. Prepare any words and phrases along with the rhythm, and have your children repeat them. It'll get faster, so they can learn as if it's a game.
14) 15) Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree - 15) is a Xmas version. It's fun to sing along with your own movements!
for more of my Music/English activities.