Excerpt from Liner Notes:
We enter a dream world when we listen to music, a world of imagination as generated from the composer and a world of visions as seen by the listener. The music enters our consciousness and in many subtle, mysterious ways affects our internal systems.........
The music contained within this cd is a flow of sonic sculptures that passes through a number of moods but all connected by a theme of upliftment. May it be a vehicle that raises our energies whether they be internal or directed outwardly.
*** BRIEF ARTIST BIO ***
* Errol G. Specter has been a Bay Area composer/producer since 1978 and has been selling his music there since that time.
* He taught Electronic Music Systems and Synthesis at Cabrillo College from 1986-92.
* He wrote a textbook entitled "Fundamental Technologies of the Synthesizer" which was utilized by a number of colleges and universities nationwide including Cal Poly Pomona and Wayne State University.
* Errol hosted the radio show "Vision of the Dawn" on KUSP Santa Cruz in the early 80's.
* His music was used by Paul Davids, producer of the HBO movie "Roswell", in two of his documentaries including "Timothy Leary's Dead".
* An interesting and MORE DETAILED BIO of Errol's music career and photos of Errol in his studio are available at his web site. Please click on the link to Errol's web site located on the left side of this page **