The music on this CD, along with two other albums namely "Fantasy in the Forest" and "Nocturnal Voyage" were first recorded between 1977 and 1978. These three albums were my first efforts in recording electronic visionary music and represent the initial phase of my musical creativity in this newly
I am thankful that I have been able to faithfully re-master as best as possible (they now sound better than the original versions!) these first three groundbreaking albums of my musical career and offer them on CD as time attempted to disintegrate the original material.
*** BRIEF ARTIST BIO ***
* Errol G. Specter has been a Bay Area composer/producer since 1978 and has been selling his music there since that time.
* He taught Electronic Music Systems and Synthesis at Cabrillo College from 1986-92.
* He wrote a textbook entitled "Fundamental Technologies of the Synthesizer" which was utilized by a number of colleges and universities nationwide including Cal Poly Pomona and Wayne State University.
* Errol hosted the radio show "Vision of the Dawn" on KUSP Santa Cruz in the early 80's.
* His music was used by Paul Davids, producer of the HBO movie "Roswell", in two of his documentaries including "Timothy Leary's Dead".
* An interesting and MORE DETAILED BIO of Errol's music career and photos of Errol in his studio are available at his web site. Please click on the link to Errol's web site located on the left side of this page **