Born in Athens in 19/5/1980. He studied music at the age of 11 years. He has reached the highest degrees in music theory and has received the highest distinction (Ministry of Culture). He has attended piano seminars with D. Toufeksis, N. Michailidou G. Hadjinikos. It also is a graduate (Ministry of Culture) from the Superior School of Dramatic Art St. Barbara - IAKOVOS KAMPANELIS (2nd & 3rd year scholarship).
In the theater participated as an actor and musician in the following performances from (2002 – 2012):
• With the troupe "Castalia" of M. Papaconstantinou in Sophocles’s "Antigone"
• With the "Greek scene, Anna Synodinou" at work “P. Delta from life and work of”.
• The project" Eumenides "by Aeschylus in ancient Greek.
• The play "The dream of a ridiculous man", by F. Dostoevsky (where he wrote music project).
• The play "Perikeiromeni" by Menandrus.
• The project "Antigone" by Sophocles, directed by S. Vrachoritis in the original text. (ancient Greek).
• The play "Cain" by Lord Byron (Lucifer)
• With the Regional Theatre of Crete in the play "Captain Michalis" directed by G. Voglis.
• At the performance "das Manifest der kommunistischen partei" of Karl Marx,
• Collaborated once again with S. Vrachoriti at the "Antigone", playing the show in Brussels theater Comedie Claude Volter.
• Participated in the performances “Behold me, Vladimir Mayakovsky” directed by Takis Tzamargias. (where he wrote music project).
• The show “Michael Kolchaas” by Heinrich Wilhelm von Kleist. (where he wrote music project).
• In 2011 became a founding member of "Home THEATRE" and participate in the first production as an actor and musician. Rising - directed by Miltos Dimoulis - the expression "perpetrators or victims of something gray”,where he wrote the songs and music of the play.
It deals with the piano, keys and the drums. He has composed music for poetry evenings and plays. For "Le malade imaginaire " by Moliere, staged in the summer of 2005. He helps in music curated the show "Korsedia" staged by the group "Kula Planidou" and wrote the music for the show "The Circus". He worked with High Schools, respectively, writing the music for the theater: "Sunday shoes", "Birds" "The Little Prince" and Ionian transcribing songs. He also wrote music for the ballet "The House of Bernarda 'Alba' and the play" Once upon a time were professions ".
In 2009 he composes and produces his first solo album titled "220 ways to say I love you" which comes second in sales from bookstores IANOS who had the sole disposal sale. In 2011 released his second solo album titled “flesh memories”, which blends electronic music with classical elements and progressive compositions. He has also taken part in several television series and the movie “to love me” directed by A. Thomopoulos.