* TRACY SARMIENTO, was born 15 yrs. ago in San Francisco (SF). Her father titled her newborn hospital video tape, “A Star is Born”. She started singing to the public when she was 2 years old in a New Year’s eve party by taking the mike and she earned $5.00 then. Up to now, she is living the label her father gave her.
* She wanted the world to know about her talents and released her first musical CD entitled "It's me, it's me, TRACY" at the age of 10. She is an independent artist, multi-award recipient, and talented soprano vocal soloist. Her second CD is coming out soon, title and date to be announced.
* Fifteen now and will be a 10th grader in art school in SF this coming fall. She is currently trained in classical, aria songs like German, French, Latin, Italian, and Gospel songs. She performed Art songs solo during school shows. Her voice also blends well with pop, country, jazz, broadway, patriotic, and R&B songs.
* Tracy along with her school choir competed at Disneyland Music Festival and won high scores and awards. She represented her school in a Music Exchange as a German song soloist.
* She was featured in the cover page of the Bay Area Parents Magazine and in the Black Mountain Water Company Newsletter. Was in a centerfold of "The Eye" publication, Philippine News, Manila Bulletin, in concert posters, and school flyers
* Her poem was published in the "Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans 2002 Edition"
* Won first prize award from her gown designing at Youth Fashion and Enterprise sponsored by Daly City Park and Recreation. She continues designing clothes fashioned for teenagers.
* Was a former member of SF Girls Chorus. She had a chance to perform at the Davis Symphony Hall in SF. Prior to that, she was a member of SF St. Mary's Cathedral Choir.
* She graduated with Honors from St. Charles Middle School: received Academic Merit Awards including President Bush Academic Excellence, and a Role Model of the Year Award, volunteered to tutor lower grades with Sister Nelia, member/soloist of the St. Charles School Choir (SCS)(still sings there if her schedule permits), was the leading soloist delighting thousands of fans when they sang the "Star Spangled Banner" in one of the Giants games in SF as well as school/Christmas performances in five star hotels in SF.
* California State Talent Competition, Awards:2-Overall Grand Champion
* California State Youth Gamboree, Awards:2-Overall Grand Champion
* California Glamour Pageant/Compettn., Award: Overall Best in Talent
* Hawaiian Tropic Pageant Awards, Best Talent & Best Model
* San Francisco Youth Commission, Honor Award for positive impact to the community
* 49ers Star Spangled Banner search, Result: Finalist
* Apollo Show Tour Audition (Sponsored by McDonalds and Sears) Result, Finalist
Musical shows: soloist at Performing Arts School - Musical Theatre:
* Golden years of Broadway Show, Forget the Boy, Boogie Woogie, Here Comes Santa Christmas Show
* In Search of Simon played role as Elizabeth produced by St. Charles School
Opera Solo Art Songs:
* School concerts, retirement, music exchange, National Association of Teachers in Music (NATS) graduations, weddings, confirmations, first communion, and private parties:
Pergolesi - Se tu m’ami se sospiri
Paisiello -Chi Vuol La Zingarella
Feldeinsamkeit Brahms - It Was a Lover Dream
Werther - Va! Laisse couler mes larmes
Goethe/Schubert - Gretchen am Spinnarade
Gounod -Ah! Je Veux Vivre
Bach -Ave Maria
Mozart -Laudate Dominum
Mozart -Pie Jesu, and Panis Angelicus
Broadway -Phantom of the Opera songs, Chess, and Disney soundtracks
Classic - songs popularized by Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion, Charlotte Church, and Hales Wester songs
Pop, R&B - songs popularized by Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Cristina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, and Beyonce
Church Cantor: St. Patrick’s Church – also leads CCD classes for children, St. Charles Church, Saint Thomas Moore, Perpetual Help Church, and Star of the Sea
* Curtain opener for famous artists Jolina Magdangal, Rica Peraleja, Anna Fegis
* Rhoda Gravador December show at Bindlestiff Theatre; he
* "Children Sing for A Cause" to raise funds to benefit the children in the "Domestic Violence Prevention and Shelter Program.
* "Our December Gift to All" free concert.
* FAMAS concert at Filmore Center.
* Cultural SF Festivals in Yerba Buena (recently on a parade float with Stephanie Reese and Jolibee mascot), First Global Communications in Moscone Center, Civic Center Pistahan, Westlake Sister City Celebration, Justin Herman Plaza, Pier 39, and SF Main Library, and Serramonte Center
* Nordstrom and private Fashion Shows by famous designers
* On Christmas seasons, renders love songs to delight seniors in Menlo Park Place, in Hopkins Manor Homes in Redwood City, and Woodside, California.
* Repeat performer at West Bay Community Center serving senior citizens and public school children in SF
* Public as well as private school in SF including UC Berkeley
* Sang Latin songs for Archbishop Levada (now the assistant for the Holy Pope in Rome), SF members of the clergy, and Holy Sisters in church celebrations.
National Anthem Experience (as a soloist):
* Leading soloist with choir when they sang at the Giants game in PacBell park
* Sang for then Mayor Willie Brown when he visited my school
* Asian Art Museum 40th Anniversary
* SF City Hall Rotunda and Youth Commission on political events and New Year celebrations
* campaigns, conventions, inaugurations, ribbon cutting governatorial campaign in San Jose* political projects, campaigns, conventions as far as Anaheim, inaugurations, and ribbon cuttings
* Herbst Theatre – Salute our Soldiers World War I and II Veterans
* San Mateo Performing Arts
* Westlake Performing Arts
* Pistahan in Yerba Buena
* Sing, learn and sing new songs, dance, read, watch Law and Order, CSI, cartoons, learn web designing, read tarrot cards for fun, play with Llena(dog), play piano, play guitar, make collage, volunteer to sing in churches; listen to IPOD, watch movies, go to the gym, and talk/text to friends
* Barbizon School
* Kids on Camera - Acting 1 & 2
* John Powers School
* currently taking piano, hip-hop, musical theatre, and guitar lessons.
* When asked, What's cool?, Tracy answered "The coolest thing is having parents who support me all the way.
*Tracy keeps on singing to inspire other children. Her advice to other children is to keep practicing and put your heart into your goals. Also, stay in school and focus. You have plenty of time to fool around later.
* TRACY's future dream is to join the American Idol competition, and win the Grammy Award someday. You could help me reach my dreams by supporting me.
* To all of you who bought my CD, a million thanks! God bless you and ME! May God reward you thousandfolds. Please join me in thanking GOD for giving me this gift so I could reach and touch your hearts by singing to you.
* I have a favor to ask. Please write a comment re my CD. Base it at my age then, as 10 yrs. old. I hope this is not too much to ask from you. You know, I cannot do it without you. You are my favorite fan. Thank you for reading my achievements. Stay tuned and spread the word.
It's me, it's me TRACY.
America, please give a Big, Big WELCOME to TRACY SARMIENTO!!!