***If it's out of stock here, you can order it at: www.victoriavox.com
"Exact Change" (2010)
"Jumping Flea" (2006)
"(in between)" (2004)
Uku (flea) lele (jumping)...
Heard on NPR's "to the best of our knowledge"!!!
"In a musical landscape that sometimes struggles to produce artists with a unique and innovative vision, Victoria Vox and her ukulele are a definite breath of fresh air - I highly recommend you check out her new album and try to catch her when she plays in the area."
- Greg Yost, Music Monthly (Baltimore, Washington)
"In the vast, deserted wasteland of today’s music, Victoria Vox is a lone flower in full bloom."
- Dan Pavelich, Kenosha News (Kenosha)
"Vox's album evokes memories of a long-gone era in pop music."
- John Berger, Honolulu Star Bulletin (Honolulu)
"Vox has personality and charm."
- Wayne Harada, Honolulu Advertiser (Honolulu)
"You need to see Victoria Vox play."
- Jason Genegabus, Honolulu Star Bulletin (Honolulu)
"Victoria's bright acoustic pop songs are a fitting result of her endless energy and D.I.Y. cred."
- Shepherd Express (Milwaukee)
“..one of the purest musicians touring the country today.”
- Matt Stroud, Pittsburgh Trib (Pittsburgh)
++Victoria Vox plays the Pineapple Sunday by KoAloha Ukulele! www.koaloha.com
NOTES ON JUMPING FLEA:
- Produced by Victoria Vox, Paul Kim, and Mike Tarantino.
- Recorded mostly summer 2005 in Green Bay and Appleton, WI and Sherman Oaks and Los Angeles, CA.
- Mixed by Paul Kim at Pkers Studio.
- Special musical appearance by Scott Johnson of the Gin Blossoms.